HALLE DE PANTIN, FRANCE
The Halle de Pantin was built between 1946 and 1947 by the engineer Bernard Lafaille, this hall is caracterized by its 7cm-thin concrete vault and consists of three concrete naves. In 2015, it was renovated to become the first commercial hall dedicated to building professionals in Europe. The work started in 2012, following an eco-conception model, applied to the rehabilitation of a former industrial site, in an urban zone.
Saint-Gobain products featured