Type of construction, technical paramters
- Site area - 5500 m2
- Building density 60 %. Maximal built area 3300 m2. Recommended build area 3000 m2
- Intensity coefficient 1.2. Maximal gross floor area 5500 m2 x 1.2 = 6600 m2. This should be the area of all used levels above ground.
- Floors: basement and ground floor above the terrain, two floors and possibly under the roof.
- Green area (planted with trees and shrub) 40 %
Common requirements for the project:
- Resort hotel for year-round use.
- The hotel has to correspond to the international requirements of a 4-star hotel.
- Hotel capacity: 100 beds
- 38 double rooms
- 4 two-roomed suites
- 4 three-roomed suites
Service blocks should be planned for the full capacity of the hotel.
- Nutrition block
- Restaurant for 100 guests
- Breakfast hall for 100 people
- Night club for 40-50 people
- Lobby bar for 40-50 people
- The hotel has to be equipped with necessary separate entrances for different blocks
- Parking spaces for 30 cars and 3 buses should be provided
- 20-30 parking spaces should be planned in the basement
- All technical premises have to be situated in the basement and transport access has to be provided in case of need
- Some sport facilities could be placed in the basement as well
The untilled area should be developed as a park with free access for the hotel guests, organized around a pool.
- Double hotel room round 23 m2
- Antechamber round 2 m2
- Bathroom round 6 m2
- Balcony round 3-4 m2
- Two-room suite 60 m2
- Three-room suite 80 m2
- Corridor width - entrances on both sides 1.70 m
- Corridor width - entrances only on one side 1.50 m
- Hotel rooms height 2.70 m minimum
- Bathrooms height 2.30 m minimum
- Height of the trade and nutrition blocks 3.20 m minimum
The following passive house standards should be taken into consideration:
- Thermal insulation for the construction < 0,15 W/m2К and
- Thermal insulation for the windows < 0,75.
- Other requirements, concerning passive house standards could be developed by the participant's decision.
All participants should apply predominantly ISOVER insulation products in their projects.